Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy, Terms and Conditions
1. Copyright Infringement Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require all users to do the same. Our website (Filmshowinfo) is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable copyright laws. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied, used, or displayed on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy outlined below.
2. DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy
We have implemented a policy to address claims of copyright infringement. If you are a copyright owner (or authorized to act on behalf of one) and you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a written DMCA notice to our designated agent (see contact information below). Your DMCA notice should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the infringing material and its location on the Website.
- Contact information of the copyright owner or authorized agent, including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
3. Counter Notification
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To do so, please send a written counter-notification to our designated agent (see contact information below). Your counter-notification should include:
- A physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that was removed or to which access was disabled, and the location at which it appeared on the Website.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within your jurisdiction and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice.
4. Designated Agent Contact Information
Please send all DMCA notices and counter-notifications to our designated agent for DMCA-related matters at the following address:
[Your Contact Information]
[Designated Agent’s Name]
[Designated Agent’s Address]
[Designated Agent’s Email Address]
5. Repeat Infringers
We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe upon the copyrights of others.
6. Changes to Policy
We may update or modify this DMCA Terms and Conditions statement as needed. Any changes will be posted on this page.
By using the Website, you agree to abide by this DMCA Terms and Conditions statement. If you have any questions or concerns regarding copyright matters on our Website, please contact our designated agent.
Last Updated: [9/8/2023]